Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I prefer Chinese cuisine

Although I prefer European food in my daily life, I must say that if I have a choice where to go with my family or friends, I would choose some Chinese restaurant, not Russian or Ukrainian.

Chinese cuisine is very popular all around the world. You can find good Chinese restaurants everywhere, including Edmonton. I think, the owners of Chinese restaurants do a lot to attract customers.

The taste of Chinese food here, in Canada, is different from the original taste of food that you can try in China. The owners of Chinese restaurants adapted Chinese food in order everyone could enjoy it, not only Chinese people.

There are many Chinese restaurants with affordable prices and great variety of dishes, including a the Chinese buffet where you can try so many different dishes. These kinds of restaurants often attract families with children because you can find something special for each member of your family. Moreover, many people consider Chinese cuisine as a very healthy choice.

However, I need to say that some Chinese dishes like those shown on the pictures I will never eat. They look nice and exotic, and I believe people who say that these dishes have a wonderful taste. They are just not for me! I prefer something less exotic, but Chinese cuisine still impress me. So, I think that a Chinese restaurant is a wonderful choice for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment