Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chilly Chiken


As I mentioned in my earlier post that I don’t not allowed to eat non-vegetarian food according to my religion, so that is why I asked my friend for non-vegetarian food. One day, he also went to New Asian Village. He ordered chilly chicken. In The New Asian Village, they serve chilly chicken with Chicken and seasoned vegetables sautéed in a spicy Indo-Chinese style sauce. Indo-Chinese is food style. In this style, the food that is cooking with Indian method and use some sauce which has Chinese taste. He found that chilly chicken was not spicy so he talked with the manager regarding the taste. Generally, in India chilly chicken has spicy taste but in Canada, it is medium spicy because majority people don’t like as if more spicy taste and many Canadian are health conscious so they don’t like even oily food. Therefore, According to the manager this is a reason we have to maintain the level of spicy taste. In case some customers need more spicy food in that case we cook other new but same dish for them or we add some more ‘tadka’ in such dish. ‘Tadka’ is process while roasting the dish. In this process, they add chillier to get spicier taste. Chilly chicken is one of the tasty dishes. Try it and enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bankim you have introduced quite a few different foods that I have not tried. i will have to let my husband know about them and we will have to go try them out.

    ReplyDelete