Thursday, March 18, 2010

Biryani



Don’t worry, I will cook for you but subject to you can eat. Generally, the food, which I cooked, nobody wants to eat including me as well. I am just kidding don’t be tense. For snack, you can find Samosas in Sultan Restaurant other than that on 34th avenue there are so many Indian grocery stores, they carry lots of Indian snack in pack just like Old Dutch chips we have here. In addition to, I found one Indian restaurant in West Edmonton Mall food court; they also serve some small dishes like ‘Biryani’ and many more. Biryani could be both non-vegetarian and vegetarian. In non-vegetarian, it cooks with Chicken and rice so it known as ‘Chicken Biryani’. However, I didn’t try out yet but I will shortly. At present, take look the picture and try to feel the taste it might be watering you mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment